Live in a fearytale world, this app is a storybook/ game that will have the children engaged for hours.
The first storybook (cindirella) not only is free but is loaded with games and activities to entrtain the kids for hours developing thier mental and analitical abilities.
After the first book there 5 more level of dificlties with each new book unlocked and plenty of more games, activities and fun for the user to engage on.
One of the main reason for the popularity of the books is the stunning graphics they have. The App developers made sure they would stand out when it came to the art desing for the fairytales, making this app an actual great addition to your collection
★★★Price Downed for Launching Celebration!★★★
Free event is finished.
Thank you for your support, and the lite version will be available soon.
We are now aware of an issue that some people consider this app is free for only the very first storybook(Cinderella), since the condition of unlocking other storybooks is not clearly stated in game.
Normally there are 4 difficulties in each book, and you should clear Lv.3 in order to unlock the next book. With this method, you can play up to 6 books.
We are sorry for causing misunderstanding and inconvenience.
Spot the Difference: Find Me If You Can 2 has returned from the original with new storybooks, better UI and more beautiful graphics.
Now the journey begins from the Fairy’s Castle, as you become Jack and collect storybooks in his dreams.
The storybooks which Jack should collect are the world’s famous fairy tales, with splendid pictures in various style of great artists in history. Try to collect them all and see if there are more things you can do with them!
[List of Storybooks in Basic App]
1. Cinderella: by Charles Perrault, drawn in Degas’ style
2. The Story of the Idler’s Paradise: Ludwig Bechstein, drawn in Millet’s style
3. The Hare and the Hedgehog: by Ludwig Bechstein, drawn in Monet’s style
4. The Spirit in the Bottle: Brothers Grimm, drawn in Bechman’s style
5. The Old Street Lamp: by Hans Christian Andersen, drawn in Watteau’s style
6. The Angel: by Andersen, drawn in Renoir’s style
[List of Storybooks in Additional Packages]
1. The Fox and the Crane: by Aesop, drawn in Courbet’s style
2. Jack and the Beanstalk: by Joseph Jacobs, drawn in Bosch’s style
3. Puss in Boots: by Charles Perrault, drawn in Manet’s style
1. The Musicians of Bremen: by Brothers Grimm, drawn in Munch’s style
2. The Three Little Pigs: English Folklore, drawn in Klee’s style
3. The Great Big Turnip: by Lev Nikolaevich Tolstoi, drawn in Gauguin’s style
*6 storybooks – Meet the famous storybooks that are drawn in style of great artists. Each storybook is made with unique pictures. (Total 6 additional storybooks are available for In App Purchase)
*3 basic modes – you can ‘Collect’ storybooks, ‘Research’ them, and view their pictures in the ‘Gallery.’
*3 additional modes are available for each storybook you have collected, with different play style.
*Texts and Puzzles – You can view storybooks as the original version with texts and pictures, or enjoy puzzles for each scene of storybooks.
*4 levels of difficulty – In ‘Boss’ level, the obstacles will disturb your concentration.
*7 items – They’ll make your play easier, including magnifying glass and scanner.
If you have any suggestion or bug reports, please reach me by twitter or email.
*Twitter: @gamepia or @Albert_Jang
*email: [email protected]
for more: click here